Commercial Accountant | US Tech Company | €65,000 + Excellent Benefits | Dublin City Centre
Fantastic opportunity for a commercial accountant to join globally recognized US company in Dublin City Centre. This presents an excellent opportunity for a commercially focused individual to progress career in a competitive environment.
- Support the Commercial teams from a financial perspective, through understanding of commercial business drivers, customer insights, to make the best decisions.
- Analyse financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Budgeting, forecasting and costing
- Provide insights into both historical and projected financial performance through analysis and interpretation of results
- Assist the executive leadership team in a variety of special projects / reports
- Identify financial efficiency opportunities with insightful analysis and drive agreed operational cost efficiency programmes
- Improve level of understanding of financial and volume performance in the business and provide support for decision making
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives and report presentations as required
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA
- Must have a 2:1 degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now for this Commercial Accountant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.