Financial Accountant - Newly Qualified
Financial Accountant role - West Dublin - €55k - Pharmaceutical Industry - Permanent
My clients are a global pharmaceutical/manufacturing company based in the West Dublin area, currently they have a requirement for a newly qualified financial accountant to join their expanding Finance team on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the successful candidate will gain exposure to all financial accounting matters relating to the industry and work in a vibrant, culture driven environment. The role is ideal for somebody who is looking to make their first move from Big4/Top10 practice, or alternatively somebody who is in industry with 1-2 years PQE and looking to fast track their career.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Annual statutory accounts preparation (for a number of entities) and consolidation.
- Manage relationship with external auditors.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance reporting is maintained within timelines.
- Tax compliance, returns, planning and restructuring.
- Management of global tax transfer pricing policies.
- Ensuring adherence across the business to financial controls including stewardship of the Groups internal control framework and risk register.
- Planning, undertaking and reporting on periodic Internal Audit reviews.
- Acquisition due diligence reviews and subsequent integration into group structure.
Essential Requirements for this Job:
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Big 4/Top 10 trained is highly preferred
- 1 years PQE in Industry is desirable but not essential
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced Excel skills
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this job and you want the opportunity to begin a fantastic career, then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 01-4744659 for a confidential discussion on your career. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.