Personal Insolvency Case Manager
€50,000 - €65,000 doe
Our client is a specialist mortgage servicer who are continuously expanding their business. They are looking for a Personal Insolvency Case Manager to join their team today.
- Assessing personal insolvency applications within tight timeframes
- Liaising with external parties once a Protective Certificate is received to review applications put forward by Personal Insolvency Practitioners on behalf of borrowers
- Reviewing documents from insolvency practitioners and entering details of the proposal onto the system including details from the Prescribed Financial Statement
- Assessing borrower circumstances based on the PFS and comparing to any previous SFS
- Completing credit paper and recommendation for review with Senior Management and Group stakeholders
- Producing Net Present Value calculations to show outcome of proposals versus bankruptcy.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in personal insolvency case management with a mortgage lender/bank – experience must include mortgages/
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a personal insolvency practitioner with a solicitor/accountancy practice
- Strong negotiator with the ability to reach appropriate solutions on challenging arrears cases
- Experience working closely with third parties is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to deal appropriately with challenging arrears situations
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Experience of residential mortgage arrears restructures desirable
- QFA/APA (Loans) desirable.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.