Role: Our client is a major player in the pharmaceutical industry who are currently hiring a Manufacturing Operator to join their North Dublin team. As their Manufacturing Operator, your job will be to oversee the tableting responsibilities required to manufacture of their products. This job will be well suited for someone with previous pharmaceutical experience who is looking to progress their career within the industry, as you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of processes and equipment. If you would like to join our client as their next Manufacturing Operator, you can find more details below to see if this is the job for you.
- Support established manufacturing production targets and processes.
- Handle raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Operate pharmaceutical production equipment according to batch records, cGMPs and SOPs.
- Perform AQL sampling.
- Complete required calculations and data entries.
- Observe escalation processes for issues affecting SLAs/completion of production goals.
- Perform cleans of equipment and production areas (master and surface).
- Execute machine changeovers between batches.
- 1+ years’ experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Tableting experience (blending, granulation, compression, etc) is a requirement.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong time management ability.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.