Role: We are working with a leading automated material handling systems (AMHS) provider who are hiring a Commissioning Engineer to work on a new project in Kildare. In this job, you will be commissioning the company’s equipment on site in adherence to designated procedures and guidelines. As the Commissioning Engineer, your job will involve a high level of electromechanical troubleshooting and will be well suited for someone coming from a manufacturing background with solid electrical/electronics skills. This job will also provide the opportunity to travel internationally, as training will be conducted abroad. If you are interested in joining our client as a Commissioning Engineer, you can find more information below to see if this is the right opportunity for you.
- Commissioning and modification of equipment.
- Troubleshooting and recovering errors.
- Load, install and analyse hardware and software.
- Reading electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Configuring tools to meet client demands.
- Running tool performance tests and verifying results.
- Preparing paperwork such as Pre-Task Plans prior to work and commissioning check sheets.
- Assisting with on-the-job training for other employees, contractors or customers.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience, with a strong electromechanical background.
- Relevant trade qualification.
- Strong automation experience (Siemens, Allen Bradley, ABB, etc)
- Experience in semiconductor industry or similar would be advantageous.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Windows OS, etc)
- Robotics experience is an advantage.
- Good electronics knowledge/experience.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.