Documentation Specialist | Medical Device Company
The role is within Quality systems team, with a responsibility for maintenance & support of the Document control system.
Location: Galway City
Contract: 12 Month
- Generous Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Early finish on Friday
- Educational support for those with ambitions to progress
- Travel Tax Incentives
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Represents the Documentation Services department and Windchill system
- Provide support to own department and site as required, including troubleshooting of Windchill issues
- Service as liaison for national and international documentation/Windchill BPLs to communicate Windchill information system information
- Masters, explains and applies BSC data management tools (Windchill and SAP).
- Detailed understanding of procedures relating to Windchill (Global, Corporate and Site) and responsible for ensuring that their requirements are met.
- Critically examines existing procedures used within the Documentation Services Group (relating to their function) and update as required to ensure compliance to ISO13485 requirements.
- Utilize/leverage a group of Global and site Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to achieve local PLM goals
- Process Improvement - Using own initiative, initiate and complete continuous improvement projects as requested.
- Supports site External Inspections.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements.
What we would like you to have:
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Good presentational skills - Facilitate and roll-out training to new and existing PLM users both in Galway and in other sites, as required
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- FETAC Level 7 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline
If you are interested in this job and are a suitably qualified and experienced Documentation Specialist, please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.