Trustee / Depository Supervisor 45-55k / Permanent / Dublin City Centre
A boutique Investor Services organisation is looking to hire a Depository Supervisor. The company offers a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits such as a full healthcare, generous pension contribution, educational assistance, substantial contribution towards a gym or leisure club membership and much more.
You will be responsible for ensuring clients are in full compliance with regulatory requirements, attending client meetings, preparing presentations and presenting them at Client Board of Directors meetings,etc.
- Compliance monitoring;
- Ensure that any breaches and NAV errors are identified and reported;
- Client relationship management;
- Cash flow monitoring;
- Participate in new fund launches;
- 3+ years’ experience in Fund Administration (Trustee, Depository, or Fund Accounting)
- Experience of NAV preparations
- Supervisory experience is a bonus
To Apply Now please send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 to discuss if you are a suitable match.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.