Financial Services Complaints Agents (TEMP roles)
6-month temporary assignments
Salary 35-45k DOE
Our client a state-owned enterprise is looking to hire Complaints/Dispute Resolution Agents for a 6-month project to provide fast, simple and informal resolution service to complainants and financial service providers in order to resolve disputes between these parties in an impartial, independent and objective manner.
Experience, Qualifications & Personal Qualities Required
Agents must be able to mediate effectively, by creating a conducive atmosphere, allowing both parties to have their say. They must actively manage the process to bring about a successful and timely conclusion, even in challenging situations. They must act in a polite, professional and respectful manner always. Agents must be capable of managing difficult situations whilst remaining calm. They must be confident in their role must have energy and enthusiasm for the role.
- Proven first class communication skills
- Excellent judgment and objective decision-making skills, problem solving skills and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people
- A track record of completing tasks to a very high standard
- Capable of presenting written material in a clear, concise, comprehensive and convincing manner;
- ICT literate.
If you are available immediately for temporary work and interested in a role like this, please get in touch today. We will also look at people finishing up banking contracts who have a notice period. The roles are being filled super quick so don’t miss out.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.