My client, a large Irish company is looking for a Project System Accountant to coordinate their ERP systems implementation projects.
The position sits within the accounting function and supports the design and implementation of the accounting systems for the business. This includes ERP, reconciliation, banking, funds and tax-related systems. There is a strategic plan in place and this role is pivotal to the delivery of the project.
The role is for 12 months initially.
- A fully qualified accountant with significant finance experience.
- Strong IT skills which include previous financial systems implementation experience.
- Project experience required.
- Internal / external audit experience desirable.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Previous experience working with an IT development team and client services team desirable.
- Extreme focus on attention to detail required.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or via email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.