Job Title: Junior Administrator – Dublin 2
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in office administration. Reporting into the office manager you will be responsible for supporting them and the team with a wide range of administration duties.
Main duties of the job will include:
• Support front of house and reception
• Assist with PA duties to the office manager
• Processing expense claims for the team
• Co-ordination of international travel and accommodation arrangements
• Manage petty cash and maintain office sundries
• Diary management to the relevant team members and setting up conference calls and meetings
• Provide support on other projects/teams as assigned
The ideal candidate for the job:
Min 2 years office experience within a corporate environment
Excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn
Strong MS office skills
To hear more about this great opportunity please contact Lorraine McGovern at 01-4744682 or at lmcgovern@sigmar ie.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.