Supply Chain Specialist – Multinational Pharma Company - €55k to €65k – Waterford/Tipperary Area - Maternity Contract
The Duties of the job:
- Co-ordination of Customer Order Process from Forecast through Order receipt, acknowledgement and shipment.
- Review demand forecast and reconcile with customer orders received.
- Where inventory issues or special requirements exist, coordinate order acceptance with IPT Planners and Hub planners.
- Maintain customer service information document - Receive, review and promise all sales orders.
- Adjust shipping arrangements, as necessary, to minimize customer impact in the event of delayed release due to validations / process deviations / OOS's.
- Develop /agree basis with Financial Services for all sales price adjustments & then execute.
- Be first point of contact for customer queries / complaints.
- Generate management reports on the customer service operation as required.
- Generate shipping documentation including Invoice, Packing List, import/export issues, Bills of Lading, Airway Bills, Hazard documentation and certification, labelling, Customs & Excise documentation, insurance, letters of credit and any additional documentation associated with product shipments in accordance with commercial/technical and GMP regulations.
- Develop & maintain metrics on Customer Service, Sales Order Process and freight forwarder performance as required.
- Carry out Sales Order Process, Labelling & Packaging, Departmental Procedures training for materials management and plant personnel, as required.
Requirements of the role:
- 3-5years experience in Supply chain
- Degree or 3rd level qualification preferred
- SAP experience
- Ability to work individually and in cross functional groups.
- Must have ability to work and remain organized and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.