Want to join an innovative company where you liaise within a cross functional team and develop your skill set, then this role could be for you.
What you will be doing:
- Develop Data Ops strategy by liaising with the Data engineering and analytics teams
- Lead the team in navigating the data warehouse
- Identify data quality issues and work with the Data engineering team to resolve these issues
- Collect and documents Data requirements from Data scientists and analysts.
- Communicate with the stakeholders on all data quality issues in time and ensure the resolution adheres to company policies
What you will need:
- 4+ years' experience leading data operations in a fast-paced work environment with strong analytical ability
- Experience dealing with complex data issues
- Development experience with Tableau or similar visual analysis tool, optimization, analytics and large data sets, developing visually compelling interactive dashboards
- Hands on SQL experience writing complex SQL queries to validate data and quickly answer
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.