Rounded Practice Accounting role.
- Reporting into a management team of partners and managers, working towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets.
- Operational supervision of assignments with a specific focus on audit, resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted operational deliverables.
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
- Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and co-ordination of service offerings from other departments.
- Measurement against personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in training of student trainees
- Involvement in development and marketing initiatives.
- Qualified auditor or accountant, a part-qualified accountant
- Currently working in a practice environment
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
If this sounds like you please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment 01 474 4646 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.