Financial Planning & Analysis | 65k
My client, a US Tech company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst. Ideal profiles will be qualified and have 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Analyse financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Responsible for the annual budget cycle, complete monthly reporting and regular forecasting for your assigned business areas
- Regularly assist the executive leadership team in a variety of special projects / reports
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives and report presentations as required
- Improve and maintain company budgeting processes
- Implement and work with a business intelligence tool and various dashboard reports
- Qualified Accountant with a strong academic background e.g. 2.1-degree etc
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.