A financial services provider is looking to add a Credit Strategy Manager to their team. The role will report directly to the Head of Credit Risk.
- Define and supervise company’s credit policy strategies
- Liaise with other stakeholders in the business to ensure correct implementation of strategy
- Design credit risk strategies and produce reports on results using various methods of data analysis
- Manage a team of direct reports to assist in achieving company credit risk objectives
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in credit analysis or similar role
- Educated to Masters level ideally
- Ability to implement and manage strategies across the business
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.