My client within the FMCG sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with strong month end and group reporting experience. Within this role you will be involved in all acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganization’s, statistical reporting, process improvement duties
• Support the interim and annual Group financial statements delivery
• Accurate reporting of the Group financial statements.
• Compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
• Liaising with teams across across the Group to ensure that the local financial statements are filed on time.
• Ensure that local entity statements are per the consolidated accounts and are accurate.
• Review and consolidate year end files as part of the Group consolidation process
• Participate in the year end consolidation process
• Liaise with the Group Auditors on any specific files / issues.
• Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure IFRS and Irish / UK GAAP compliance.
• Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years pqe- will consider Top 10 or Big 4 trained working with FMCG, Manufacturing clients or a qual accountant working within FMCG or Manufacturing
• Exposure to US GAAP or IFRS
• Strong month end and finance experience
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.