International Tax Manager
I am currently hiring an International Tax Manager for my clients based in North Dublin, this is a full time permanent position with an excellent salary and a fantastic benefits package which includes work from home two days a week.
The ideal candidate will be Big 4/Top 10 trained with 2+ years PQE and possibly wants to make a move into industry.
As the International Tax Manager you will report to the Dublin based Director of International Tax and be involved with managing international income and transactional tax risks.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assessing the tax implications of proposed transactions and proposing solutions to minimize tax implications.
- Assisting with ad-hoc international tax issues.
- Assist with Tax Implications
- A minimum of 2 years PQE, this can either be in Big 4/Top 10 or Industry
- Big 4 or Top 10 trained
- Degree in Accountancy, Law, Business or Tax with a very strong academic record.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this job and you want the opportunity to move into a more senior Tax role, then please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.