An excellent opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join one of the best companies on the market.
* Identify and clarify client solution and business requirements
* Involved in the functional design of a payroll solution
* Involved in a hands-on capacity with configuration
* Partner with the client to understand and implement process design
* Participate in testing of client solutions
* Provide training and support for client payroll teams
* Provide system support and support with configuration issues
* Lead one/two system module implementation on projects; in which you will gain certification to do so
* Involvement in the full life cycle of client projects
* Working on client site throughout Ireland and occasionally abroad if required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum 2:1 degree
* 6 months +' experience in a payroll / HRIS related field preferable
* Strong technical understanding with demonstrative knowledge
* HRIS Implementation experience preferable
* Experience with Core HR or other data management systems desirable but not a requirement
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.