Credit & Collections Specialist – French
My client, a multinational manufacturing company based in North Dublin are recruiting for a Credit & Collections Specialist who speaks French. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years relevant experience in a multinational and speak French. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
- Achieve monthly performance targets with strong focus on improving AR quality
- Ensure full compliance with the Global Credit Policy in the decision-making process
- Ensure timely collection of due Receivables in line with credit terms
- Proactively facilitate AR dispute resolution and arrange internal escalations
- Proactively facilitate the cash application/AR clearing process
- Maintain daily AR exposure within credit limits established by EMEA Risk Dept
- Manage debt recovery service with external suppliers
- Perform assigned daily, weekly and month end reporting tasks
- 2+ years Credit Collections experience in a multinational
- Fluency in French and English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly integrate within the team
- Ability to multitask in fast paced business environment
- Oracle or SAP ERP.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.