Quantity Surveyor jobs are available for all levels of experience in Ireland. Junior, intermediate & senior levels required and all backgrounds considered.
Senior Quantity Surveyor will:
- Manage commercial aspects through the lifecycle of projects.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Manage project cashflow
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
Junior/Intermediate QS will:
- Cost estimate, cost planning and cost management
- Tender management including preparation of bills of quantities, contract conditions and assembly of tender documents
- Contract management and contractual advice
- Valuation of construction work
- Claims and dispute management
- Liaise with and commercially influence/challenge the site management team
- Maintain and protect JSS commercial and contractual entitlement
- CVR - Be actively involved in and understand the process, maintain an independent view
- Risk/opportunity - Review and consider
- Insurances/warranties - Develop an understanding
- Cash management - Be aware and actively involved to ensure good cash management
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.