A well-established Irish brand specializing in producing quality assured, sustainable food products – are seeking to hire a Project Engineer in the Cork area.
As the Project Engineer you will
• assume leading responsibility for driving high standard of efficiency across multiple projects.
• manage capital investment and process improvement projects across key manufacturing sites.
- Deliver projects within budget, schedule & specification.
- Management of payback analysis, scheduling & cost control.
- Identify key areas for improvement.
- Define and develop detailed project scopes.
- Co-ordinate all project activities.
- Identify and lead projects to deliver savings and achieve site KPIs.
- Tendering and bid analysis for equipment & contracts.
- Identify payback projects and complete the required submission for consideration for capex.
- Secure buy-in from the Site & Senior Leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Application of appropriate continuous improvement tools.
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline (Process, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering).
- Project Management qualification.
- 5 years relevant experience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a well-established Irish brand in the Cork area. Attractive benefits and salary on offer!
If you are interested in this role, please contact Evan Long at Sigmar Recruitment – DON’T DELAY!
Call 014744636 for more details or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.