Financial Analyst - (Graduate Level )Perm + benefits
My client, helps professional wealth managers, institutional investors and private investors create and manage wealth and enable their long-term success by providing solutions that are both comprehensive and innovative.
- Assist in year end financial statement preparation
- Regulatory filing and Compliance duties
- Preparation of monthly reporting
- Analysing financial models and findings and report of the financial information
- Completing Irish Financial Regulator Filings / Irish Stock Exchange Filings
- Completing Annual Filings
- Data driven process, strong financial modelling
- Compliance with SLA'S with the accounting teams in internal officer and external stakeholders & investors.
- Adhoc tasks / projects as required.
- Graduate from 2018/2019 class across one of the below:
- Business / Accounting / Finance / Commerce Degree or Masters qualification from a recognised University.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong IT Skills
This role is a chance to begin your career in a huge billion dollar US multinational company with a chance to grow within the business.
To apply attach CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy Division will be in touch ASAP.
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.