A well established Multinational company based in the city centre is looking to recruit for an EMEA Senior Payroll Analyst.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate, timely and efficient administration of payroll processing for multiple countries within the EMEA region, specifically the UK, Ireland, Poland, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, and Italy.
- Accountability for all benefits processes from onboarding, to changes and termination related benefits processes in these countries.
This role reports to the EMEA Controller. This position will be part of our Finance team.
- 4+ years of experience in payroll for multiple countries
- Good academics
- Experience on benefits implementations/benchmarking/transitions in case of company acquisitions
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of vendor management and working to/ implementing service level agreements with a proven track record
- Strong Excel skills and computer literacy
Full job spec on request
If this sound like you please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.