EMEA Senior Payroll Analyst | 60k
My client, a US tech company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for an EMEA Senior Payroll Analyst for an initial 11-month contract. International Payroll experience is a must for this role.
- Review EMEA payrolls inputs and ensure accuracy and completeness; direct the collection, calculation, and entering of data
- Review benefits admin and collaborating on different new implementations and transitions
- Ensure payroll compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations
- Review monthly payroll checklist and error log and find solutions for improvement
- Coordinate Irish payroll processing
- Ensure documentation of internal processes and audit procedures to ensure data integrity
- Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements
- 4+ years’ experience in payroll for multiple countries.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of vendor management and working to/ implementing service level agreements with a proven track record
- Strong Excel skills and computer literacy
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.