Financial Planning and Analysis | 70k
My client, a professional service firm based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst. Ideal profiles will be qualified accountants and have 3+ years FP&A experience.
- Preparation, review and presentation of revenue budgets and forecasts for department.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and strategic plans.
- Prepare concise and insightful management reporting to help partners understand performance and detailed variance analysis.
- Be a key point of contact with partners to discuss queries and find solutions to problems.
- Build financial models to share with the partners.
- Understand the revenue drivers of the business and ways of adding value.
- Key business partner to the partners.
- Analysis of current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance.
- Identify and improve tools and systems to provide enhanced financial and operational information.
- Embrace and drive system enhancements and take the lead in implementing change.
- Support and engage in ad hoc projects as required.
- Ideal candidate will be a qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant with a minimum of 7 years PQE with proven experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- Will be a confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous financial and management accounting experience is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.