A prominent Irish land management company are hiring an Environmental/QA Specialist to join their team in Wicklow.
As the Environmental/QA Specialist you will…
Use your project management and advocacy experience as you focus on environmental issues & hydrology. You’ll contribute to a company that prioritises its environmental impact and its implications for sustainability. The benefits include a competitive base salary, bonus and pension.
Work life balance is a priority - career breaks, study leave, marriage leave, parental and paternity leave are all on offer!
Responsibilities of the job
- Co-ordinate of Environment, Health & Safety and Quality Audits
- Preparing monthly Internal Audit KPI reports.
- Providing specialist input into Risk Review, Safety Committee and Environment Management Plan Meetings.
- Proactively review and develop QA audit protocols
- Development & implementation of management strategies and programmes to ensure ongoing environmental
- Identify and address key information gaps on best management practices in hydrology.
- Support delivery on environmental programmes in conjunction with key environmental regulatory stakeholders.
- Provide hydrological and environmental advice on associated environmental areas.
- Proactively influence on a national scale on best practices and adoption of relevant policies.
- Liaise with external environmental, non-governmental agencies and certification auditors on compliance with environmental protection and quality management standards.
Requirements for the job
- Degree in Science/Environmental discipline.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Project management experience.
- Good knowledge of environmental compliance and auditing.
- Ability to engage and negotiate with environmental regulators and non-government agencies.
Do want to have a positive impact? Why not grow you career in a company that really makes a difference? Great company culture and renumeration on offer!
If this job is of interest or seeking more information, please contact Evan Long at Sigmar Recruitment – DON'T DELAY!
T: +353 14744636 | E: email@example.com |
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.