A well-established Automation Company are hiring an Automation Engineer to join their team in Leixlip, Co. Kildare. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team. Excellent salary on offer and long-term career prospects.
As Automation Engineer you will...
You’ll initially work on large utility projects with assistance from other engineers. Then, as you develop your experience, you’ll work on the projects team – supporting clients around the country. You’ll use your strong debugging skills and electrical and computer knowledge to assist controls and automations designs, manage all aspects of control systems and design and implement systems.
Responsibilities of the job
- Assist in controls and automation designs for various projects
- Preparation of project documentation including FDS and OMM's.
- Responsible for Systems, Software and Electrical Drawings
- Manage all aspects of the control systems within projects
- Design and programming of PLC/HMI control systems
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems
- Design and implementation of Telemetry systems
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT
- Liaise with the clients and Project Managers
Requirements for the job
- PLC Programming experience
- SCADA experience
- Degree in Electrical/Automation/Control Engineering
A well-established automation company are expanding and are looking for Automation Engineers like you to join their team! Some of the perks include - great location, great benefits, long term career opportunity and excellent salary!
If this job is of interest, please contact Evan Long at Sigmar Recruitment – CALL NOW!
T: +353 14744636 | E: email@example.com |
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.