Salary: €22,700 - €37,000
A public sector company based in West Dublin is looking to add a Pensions Administrator to its Finance team.
- Ensure all employee records are registered and maintained for each pension scheme
- Take responsibility for administration of employee Superannuation Schemes and Single Public Sector schemes
- Prepare monthly reports on pension scheme for senior management
- Provide information and advice to staff regarding pension scheme at meetings etc
- Ensure all new scheme applications are eligible
- Other duties as required
Skills and Experience
- 3 years’ experience in a pensions admin role in the public sector
- Knowledge of Superannuation schemes
- Relevant third level qualification
- Experience of HR/Payroll systems
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.