A payments company is looking for an Operational Risk Management Analyst to join their Consumer Credit Risk team on a 6 month contract.
This job will specifically manage the implementation of a governance and control framework surrounding contact with Credit Rating Agencies.
Responsibilities of the operational risk management analyst:
- Managing the implementation of Governance and Control Framework based on key regulatory requirements
- Assisting with the development of a long-term Governance Framework
- Improving processes to ensure accuracy of Credit Rating Agency returns
- Build a testing and monitoring programme for all submissionsork with Product in building controls at design level to automate this process where possible
- Incorporating the necessary amendments into the submission reconciliation process
- 2+ years’ experience working with CRA requirements
- Experience working in a credit or credit supporting function
- Be a team player with strong written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills - must be able to analyze data, identify trends and draw conclusions
For more information, please reach out to Kerry Ahern at (0)1 4744 683 or email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.