Trainee Accountant – €30-35K – Permanent – Dublin City Centre
A global US Tech company in Dublin City Centre require a trainee accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. My client, is widely recognized for their cultual excellence and provide the perfect atmosphere for an ambitious candidate to progress their career.
- Assist in billing all sales, both new deals and renewing contracts
- Review key performance indicators to senior management team
- Give input to sales and operations leadership on how to make processes between sales, finance, and clients most effective and efficient
- Supporting the production of budgets, forecasts and monthly reports
- Applying International Accounting Standards and Irish Accounting Standards to transactions so accounts comply with group and external reporting
- Liase with internal and external auditors
- Ad hoc duties
- Must have a 2:1-degree university degree
- 2nd European language a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this Trainee Accountant role, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.