My client within the financial services sector in the city center currently have a requirement for a strong part qualified accountant with a strong investment banking background or will consider an audit senior Top 10 or Big 4 trained working with audits of financial services clients
• You will have the full responsibility of a portfolio of client accounts and as thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the accounts, including preparing management accounts, financial statements etc
• You will be an important link between management and clients, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for your clients’ accounts.
• Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the clients
• Handling the company’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports
• Preparing financial statements, management accounts, and coordinating the audits;
• Assisting in bank account opening as well as process payments;
• Participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
• Reviewing tax returns and tax balances;
• Preparing VAT and VAT RTD and other relevant returns to the Irish Revenue;
• Responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning
• You will be a Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA);
• You hold a degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
• You have at least 2 years’ experience in accounts and financial statement preparation;
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.