My client currently have a Head of Tax role they are recruiting for. This would suit someone working in a similar role within a multi-national, or someone qualified from Top 10 or Big 4 that has got to senior manager level and now keen to move to Industry- you must have the multi-national exposure and have 7 years or more strong Tax experience
Reporting to the US based VP of Tax, the role will involve taking responsibility for the interaction of the EU entities with the U.S. headquartered operations to optimise the overall tax position.
• Responsible for quarterly and annual tax reporting
• Calculating and monitoring global transfer pricing
• Ownership and management of all commercial contracts;
• Management of active commercial agreements and reporting to senior management
• Analyse sales and rebate data;
• Assist with external audit reporting from income tax perspective
• Ensure all compliance with internal controls from income tax perspective
• Ensure ongoing compliance with external and internal requirements and guidance
• Support in relation to other aspects of the finance function including tax compliance, transfer pricing and insurance.
• A high-calibre Big 4 Qualified ACA currently operating at Director level in Practice or in a leadership Tax role in industry who has International Tax/Transfer pricing expertise
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.