Are you on the lookout for your most challenging role to date? Look no more! My client is seeking an FP&A Manager, who has excellent Financial Modelling experience.
Join a high growth Irish business and propel your career forward where you will lead a team of Financial Modellers in this new and exciting role.
See requirements below please:
- Responsibility for the development, delivery and implementation of financial models for investment appraisal, debt modelling, acquisition assessment, business planning/ forecasting purposes and other projects.
- Manage a team of financial modellers ensuring you support, develop and coach them in their roles.
- Managing the financial modelling team and assisting them in building, populating and analysing financial models for all investment decisions.
- Demonstrate and maintain a reputation for excellence in building models and designing modelling activities.
Absolutely essential for this role:
- Fully Qualified Accountant with 2+ years PQE
- Working knowledge of integrated financial models
- Good working knowledge of MS Exel and MS VBA (Visual Basis Applications).
- Bonus for experience of using financial modelling tools
Permanent role, market leading salary and benefits package.
Based in the North Dublin / City Centre region.
If you have the required attributes for this position please get in touch and send your CV to:
email@example.com / Call me on: 01 474 4639.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.