Role: Our client is a prominent member of the Irish energy market who is seeking a Programme Executive to join their team in Dublin. As the Programme Executive, your job will be to oversee one of their energy efficiency initiatives. This job will involve providing ongoing support to the programme in developmental and administrative capacities. You will also have the chance in this job to engage with a variety of stakeholders and help shape the strategy of the initiative. If you are interested in getting involved in an ambitious and forward-thinking organisation, you can find more information below to see if their Programme Executive is the right job for you.
- Supporting processes associated with the programme, through use of their Quality Management System.
- Organising/facilitating group meetings.
- Supporting the Programme manager with ongoing procedures.
- Helping with the development and continual improvement of new/existing processes.
- Analysis required for transposition of relevant European Directives.
- Participate/represent the organisation at national and international scales when necessary.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Graduate level qualification in a directly relevant subject (economics, policy, legal or technical).
- Strong knowledge of energy efficiency related activities in Ireland.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project management/organisation skills.
- Strong proactive approach to achieving results, including managing scope, time, cost and quality.
- Well developed IT skills.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.