Role: Our client is a leader in the Irish energy market who are hiring a Programme Executive to join their Dublin team. In this job, the Programme Executive will manage their certification scheme, aiming to improve their processes and efficiency in reviewing applications. This job will involve a lot of operational processes, and stakeholder/project management. If you are coming from a technical background with excellent knowledge of energy efficiency, then you would be well suited for this position. In return, you will be joining an enthusiastic team who are committed to improving Ireland’s energy sector.
- Providing technical and operational support to the Programme Manager.
- Focusing on project evaluation and progressing applications for certification.
- Developing resources to promote the initiative, including online content, case studies, etc.
- Supporting the evaluation of proposals and subsequent administration processes.
- Preparing reports related to the programme’s uptake, performance and trend analysis.
- Building/maintaining relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Representing the organisation at meetings and events.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience (can include post-graduate studies).
- Third level qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
- Strong understanding of energy efficiency/renewable energy.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.