Senior Quality Engineer required a Limerick based, global medical technology company.
It all sounds great so far, how will the job look like?
- Designing change projects and develop close relationship with other quality functions
- Being responsible for product quality, documentation, compliance, patient safety & customer satisfaction.
- Writing project quality plan
- Leading risk management activities within the project.
- Assisting failure investigations and problem-solving sessions
- Reviewing and challenging statistical rationale, plan and data analysis in the frame of test protocol / reports.
- Reviewing quality objectives and goals.
- Ensuring process validation activities are completed appropriately and making the link with product design whenever needed.
I’m interested in the job, but what should my profile look like in order to be considered?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required.
- 5+ years of med devices industry experience
- Expertise in design assurance including design controls and risk management
- Embedded software validation experience
- Prefer infusion pump experience or drug delivery experience (regulated FDA industry)
Permanent + suite of benefits - Full time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.