My client, a growing Irish SME, is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to lead out their finance team of 5. You must be ambitious, driven and not afraid to roll your sleeves up!
This position will suit you if you're a hard working and commercially astute qualified accountant, with strong experience in a Financial Controller role.
See requirements below please:
- Manage the accounts team ensuring best practice, workflow efficiency and good customer and supplier relationships
- Operating and maintaining an efficient and effective financial control function and managing cash flow
- Reviewing and implementing cost control systems and procedures
- Cost accounting and margin analysis
- Overseeing payroll
- Producing and analysing regular reports (e.g. sales reports, cost reviews, monthly management accounts, Board reports, etc.)
- Managing the annual accounts process including liaising with the company Auditor
- Grant applications and claims
- Board packs
- Investor relations
- Treasury function and managing financial assets
Absolutely essential for this role:
- Hospitality, Beverages and Food experience
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Be willing to commute to Dublin 2-3 times per month
- Bonus if you have manufacturing AND hospitality
Permanent role, paying up to €80K DOE. Based in the Kildare / Carlow region.
If you have the required attributes for this position please get in touch and send your CV to:
email@example.com / Call me on: 01 474 4639.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.