Junior Accounts Assistant
I am hiring an Accounts Assistant for my clients in the financial services sector based in South Dublin. This is a full time permanent position paying €30-€32k DOE. This will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with high career aspirations to grow and develop their skills within a fast paced and sought after industry.
The ideal candidate will be coming from the Financial Services sector and have 1-2 years’ experience working in a Finance team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring & calculating funding requirements for assigned bank accounts.
- Processing of payment requests, sourcing the required approvers and updating the relevant cashbooks.
- Allocation of daily receipts to the policyholder administration systems & reconciliation of the prior day’s updates.
- Investigate and formulate responses to queries received by phone or assigned to you from the Team mailbox.
- Processing of Direct Debit runs & dishonours & daily reconciliation of same.
- Preparation of weekly & month end journals
- A minimum of 1 years previous experience working in Finance
- Part Qualififed ACCA/ACA is desirable but not essential
- Excellent working knowledge of excel
- Willingness to learn and take ownership in routine practices
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role and you would like to be considered for this position then please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.