HR Manager – Permanent Position – North Dublin
This position is with a facilities company that has gone through significant change/growth recently. They are seeking a proactive HR Manager with broad experience in HR who will relish the opportunity to develop the HR function in line with the company’s changing needs. This position will report into senior management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years HR experience at a senior level.
- Third Level Degree in HRM.
- This role could potentially suit a strong Senior HR Generalist / HRBP looking to step up into an HRM position, but ideally some previous experience at Management level.
- Previous experience in a standalone role or small HR function would be beneficial.
- Comfortable with a mix of strategic, operational, and some admin duties – end to end HR from the ground up.
- Previous experience developing or implementing new HR agendas, projects, policy all advantageous.
- Experience working closely with senior management.
- Coming from a similar industry background such as retail, logistics, FMCG, Construction, Manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Support management, and advise employees, on any policy and procedure queries.
- Conduct skills gap analysis and develop/coordinate L&D/Recruitment programs accordingly.
- Facilitate and/or advise on any investigations/grievances/disciplinaries.
- Coach management on the performance management process.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to senior management.
- Management of any and all HR aspects as required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, through prior experience, all of the above.
This being a critical role in a changing and growing company, the successful candidate will come from a strong generalist background with a history of HR implementation and working in fast paced environments.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources or Recruitment roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.