My client a large SME based in Cork currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a Top 10 or Big 4 training background keen to be based in cork and move to Industry. Within this role you will be involved in all month end duties and management accounting.
• Preparation of monthly accounts to Trial Balance including month end reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly analysis and commentary based on budget vs. actual
• Cash-flow management and reporting
• Supporting Team in the preparation of business planning figures within the forecasting and annual business plan cycles.
• Document, update and maintain all finance related controls and procedures, be part of a continuous processes team to ensure best practice
• Oversee debtor and creditor listings.
• Completion and submission of PAYE, VAT and CSO returns.
• Qualified Accountant with a strong audit background – Trained within Big 4 or Top 10
• Exposure to month end
If interested in this role and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.