Exciting opportunity as a Senior Building / Utilities Senior Engineer with growing multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Managing subordinate Automation resources and vendors as necessary.
- Developing and/or reviewing SDLC deliverables,
- Working closely with vendors of Automation equipment
- Working closely with the QA-IT and CSV functions
- Participating in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs
- Developing project schedules and document trackers
- Leading Automation meetings and support, relevant program meetings.
- 6 years’ experience in a similar role (Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing or Medical Devices sectors)
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens Desigo, Schneider-Electric PME, Allen Bradley PLC, SCADA (iFix, InTouch etc) and HMIs.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Relevant degree or equivalent of experience
Contract - Full time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.