My client, a successful insurance firm based in South Dublin is currently seeking a part qualified accountant on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 2 – 3 years’ experience seeking a role within an exciting & fast growing organisation.
This is an outstanding opportunity for candidates to develop a successful career in a fast growing organisation where they will receive the best training available.
• South Dublin City:
• €30k – 40k + benefits
• Preparation and Reporting on Financial, Non-Financial and Stock KPI's
• Cash Forecasting and Management
• Creditor Ledger Management
• Review of current claim procedure to manufacturers
• Revenue Submissions, PAYE/PRSI, VAT
• Supporting other departments across the company
• Dealing with Auditors
Key requirements for the role holder:
• 2-3 years experience in a similar role
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
• Currently studying for a Professional accountancy qualification: ACCA, CIMA, IATI
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Windows
For further details on Part Qualified Accountant in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.