My client, a very successful global insurance organisation has a requirement for a Part Qualified Tax Specialist.
The successful candidate will be pursuing an AITI qualification and should ideally be coming from a Big 4 practice or the F/S industry. The successful role holder will be able to demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills along with a proven ability to multi-task.
Interviews will take place immediately.
• Assisting in the preparation and review of various tax returns and tax computations for the group.
• Preparing and reviewing tax provisions to meet GWL’s quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements.
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with business units/divisions.
• Keeping up to date with current tax legal/and regulatory requirements.
• Review and reconciliation of unit pricing tax assets and liabilities
• Assisting with Tax reporting including VAT
• 1-2 years tax/finance experience in financial services
• Highly motivated with the ability to use initiative & demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.