Property Portfolio Manager €38K TO €40k
The employee is required to ensuring that information on the portfolio is up to date and easily accessible.
- Compiling reports, metrics and updates on the portfolio for the wider team and stakeholders.
- Liaise with project monitors for our customers’ developments – to include evaluating monitoring reports and participation in site visits.
- Liaise with customers – to include gathering relevant documentation and assistance in requests for information.
- Assistance in and preparation of documentation for working capital utilisation requests.
- Management of the process through which we consent to sales of completed units by customers.
- Banking and/or portfolio management experience (min. 2 years).
- Good understanding of the Irish property market.
- Great communications where you can explain complex situations with ease.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Strong numerically.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.