Property Manager Permanent €38K TO €45k +10% Bonus
The employee is required to co-ordinate, monitor and manage a panel of third party Valuers and Auctioneers and to manage, interrogate and report on valuation reports received on the property portfolio.
- Management of Receivership properties ensuring correct documentation e.g. DOA, Sale assessment etc. is completed and properties are on the market in a quick and efficient manner.
- Liaising with security companies ensuring they provide necessary documentation, keys etc. and where agreed that the properties are clean/cleared and decorated in a cost effective manner.
- Ensuring that properties are added to the relevant Insurance Policy and claims are made and resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all properties are maintained and any problems which arise are resolved in a cost effective manner using the QS, agents on the Panel or recommended by the Selling Agent.
- Liaising with the QS to ensure all 3rd parties have the necessary permits and insurance in place for the work being undertaken.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience as a residential property manager with proven property management experience.
- Ability to manage and drive processes with third parties will be an essential element to this position.
- Excellent PC skills (specifically in the use of databases and Excel).
- Pro-active and problem-solving approach to work.
- Experience in managing third parties and title insurers.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.