A shared services company is looking for a Financial Controller to cover maternity leave.
Business Partnering: You will proactively offer financial analysis, planning & management
expertise and business acumen to support effective and robust business planning, forecasting, analysis, performance tracking, and compliant and accurate month-/year-end, closing and reporting.
Quarterly Forecasting: Preparation of quarterly forecasts for the full P&L (sales, promotion, product medical activities, grants & donations, clinical trials, overheads) and Balance Sheet.
Financial Reporting: Completion of month end/year end reporting requirements to Group in a timely manner. Ensuring that statutory reporting deadlines are met in conjunction with
Maintenance & Development of Internal Controls: Completion of the annual review of Internal Controls; Ensuring the controls in place are operating effectively as documented; Constantly seeking to improve, and make more efficient, the current internal control environment.
Financial Accounting (Systems, Processes & Relationship with Shared Services Centre
(SSC)): Completion of general financial accounting activities including the posting of journals; maintenance of G/L and control accounts; and the management of cash flow. ldentify simplification opportunities/efficiency gains by improving processes
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a minimum of 2-3 years PQE within industry is essential. Third level qualification (B. Comm. or equivalent).
- Commercial experience with a Multi-national or from a Big 4 is essential.
- Exposure to the application, implementation, and assessment of internal controls
- Experience of developing finance processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- SAP experience beneficial
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.