Senior R&D Engineer
As a Senior R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for product development from conception through to commercialisation. You will be working for a company developing devices for the Structural Heart market.
- Work from basic clinical needs through to opportunity assessment and concept to prototype.
- Contribute new ideas and opinions in the Structural Heart department.
- Meet with physicians regularly to understand their needs and work together in developing new devices.
- Manage projects efficiently from beginning to end.
- Contribute to the generation of intellectual property.
- Coach and guide junior members of the team.
- Level 8 (Honours) degree in Biomedical, Mechanical or related Engineering discipline.
- 4 years+ R&D or Design experience from Medical Device, Pharma, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Mechanical industry.
- Methodical approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Yearly Bonus
- Healthcare for you and any dependents you may have
- Pension scheme
- Stock options
- Active sports and social club
- Active charity initiatives.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.