My client, a successful property is seeking to hire an accounts payable specialist on a permanent basis.
Company offers a competitive benefits package with opportunities to advance career in a diverse and fast-growing business.
The successful candidate will require 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar position. The salary ranges from 30 - 35k + additional benefits.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre.
Main duties and functions include:
• Supplier invoices – matching invoices to POs;
• Employee expense claims – approving company credit card and cash expenses expense;
• Payments – payment of supplier invoices and employee cash expense claims using electronic bank software;
• Resolution of supplier and employee queries relating to invoices and expense claims;
• Reconciliation of vendors per the accounting system to statements received;
• Ensuring all duties are performed in accordance with company’s international policies and procedures;
• Assisting staff accountants in preparation of monthly management accounts;
• Approval of purchase requisitions via our purchasing system, ensuring that coding is correct, and that the requisition is completed in full.
• Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience
• Experience using finance system (SAP / NA Vision would be beneficial)
• Property industry experience would be beneficial but not essential
If you meet the criteria for this job and would like to find out more, please submit your CV or contact Ger Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.