- You’ll need your third level Science Qualification (minimum certificate level)
- You’ll need previous laboratory experience in a similar industry with experience of:
- Autotitrator/Manual Titrations; Wet Chemistry Techniques; GC/RI/KF/pH/Conductivity/ICP-MS/FAAS/XRF and, Working Cross Functionally
- Knowledge of all things GLP, ISO 17025 and ISO 9001
- You’ll Test Products according to SOPs
- You’ll maintain Calibration Systems
- Inspect incoming Raw Materials
- You’ll be Problem-Solving if issues arise in the lab
- Ongoing review of Documentation to ensure in line with ISO17025/ISO9001
- Driving Quality Metrics
- Any other responsibilities relating to QC or Cross Functional Projects as may be required and assigned by the Quality Manager from time to time.
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.