Your job will be to perform testing of raw materials, in process products and finished goods at a high level of throughput using the required methodology according to quality guidelines, with supervision.
- You will have a relevant Degree in science or a related discipline – ideally Chemistry
- You must have 2+ years of Analytical Testing techniques (HPLC/GC)
- You must have 2+ years of Industry Experience in the pharmaceutical, food or chemical industry
- Perform Analytical Testing of materials and samples
- You must maintain and comply with Lab Documentation
- You’ll Interpret Data from routine analyses in order to validate that materials meet specifications
- You will be responsible for Maintaining Laboratory Equipment & Instrumentation (e.g., troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance and calibration).
- 23 Days Hols
- 5% Pension
- Health Insurance
- Flexi Benefits to the value of 3.5% of your salary
- Bonus Scheme up to 15%
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.